KEEP TRUSTING GOD FOR YOUR VICTORY

 

KEEP TRUSTING GOD FOR YOUR VICTORY

BY: BRO. MATTHEW COBBINAH


Hello beloved, how have we been today?

I’m confident we are all doing very well

Today, I am encouraged to encourage somebody here

Somebody who thinks he or she has waited enough for God but God hasn’t showed up yet

Some body who has decided to give up on God and throw the hands in the air

As a pastor, mentor and a role model, I have had enough encounters which I am convinced that they will touch you and speak to you

I know there may be some delays in your expectations and prayers

But I have gone through some real ones and the Lord has brought me the answers, at the right time

He is still answering me in seasons, hallelujah

Today, be encouraged and open up to the spirit of God

The spirit of God will minister to you as you read this piece and He’s going to fill you with reasons for the delays of your expectations

I am speaking on the theme, KEEP TRUSTING GOD FOR YOUR VICTORY

Our key passages will be taken from Isaiah 55:8-9 and Jeremiah 29:11

Isaiah 55:8-9 reads

8. My plans aren’t your plans, nor are your ways my ways, says the Lord.

9. Just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my plans than your plans

Such a profound statement from our heavenly Father

Jeremiah 29:11 also reads

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future

So, from our two main scriptures, God tells us that He has plans for us

He says I have plans to prosper you

Plans to give you a hope and a future, wow!

But the condition attached is that His plans are not our plans

His ways are not our ways

Not that our ways are not good or perfect literally

Sometimes our plans can be good or better

But God always add to our plans a higher grace, so that we can have it in the best form

Like you, having an amount of money and want to buy something

Maybe you didn’t know the money cannot buy what you want to buy, but upon reaching where they sell the thing, you were told that your money isn’t enough for the item

How can you give this same money to an elderly person who approaches you and ask you to give him the money?

It doesn’t make sense, right?

But what you need to do at that point is consider what the elderly person can do for you at that time

Is he capable of topping up your money?

Can he even buy you the item for free?

If yes, then what stops you from giving him your little money?

This is where trust comes in

Maybe you don’t trust that elderly person to help you out

But if that elderly person can sort you out, then what you need at that point is to trustfully give him your little money

Many a time, we hold back plans and ways which we must trustfully give to God

God has plans for everybody under the sun, including even the unbelievers

But the times and seasons that He gives us those plans are unknown by none of us

We can only trust Him that He can and He is capable of doing it for us

Most at times, we force our plans on God and consequently end up destroying ourselves

Yes, it’s not easy waiting, crying, suffering, and all that

But what we must know and understand is that, we don’t know when we even need things we need

We sometimes don’t know

We mix our wants with our needs

So, when we feel like having something, we think that’s what we need

That’s not the case always

What we need in life goes beyond our present circumstances and only God can tell what we really need

Listen to what Paul said, about our present circumstance

For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory [2 Corinthians 4:17]

So, your suffering today, is preparing for you something eternal, which only God can give

God is the only eternal one and so everything eternal comes from Him

So it’s not about what you want in the present time

Esau did it and regretted later in life

He paid dearly for it

He couldn’t wait for this eternal glory, but only sold his birthright for food because of an immediate hunger

What a pity!

Why must you sell your future for something temporal today?

All because you can’t wait for God’s perfect time!

We don’t need immediate gratification, so let us wait for what duly belongs to us

I once went for an interview and I was told that I am over-qualified for the job, so I was not given the job

Now read this line again

I was told that I am OVER-QUALIFIED for the job, so I denied the job

So if I am over-qualified for a job, it  means though I can be given the job, but I need a higher and a better job based on my qualifications

Yet since I wanted a job instantly I was still begging the panel to give me the job

But God knowing the best for me, I didn’t get the job

I was very disappointed, and kept questioning myself, I I over-qualify for the job, that doesn't mea I can't do the job

In fact it really means, I could do the job even better

So why was I denied?

People of God, to tell you tonight is that, I have gotten the right job now

And it came to me effortlessly

Even the night to my interview, I slept unknowingly

God actually fought for me, whilst I slept

When I got up in the morning, I was panicking and telling myself, eii how can I sleep whilst I have an interview? It's something I have never done before, I will normally read throughout the night; but this time I slept, unknowingly

But to the glory of God, I got the job

Listen to what Psalms 127:2 (CEV) says,

It is useless to get up early and stay up late in order to earn a living. God takes care of his own, even while they sleep.

Did you read that

This is the benefit of providential dependence

When you depend on God, God gives you rest whilst others go through the hell of surviving in life

Would you fight your own battle?

God gave me a complete rest, whilst He worked the interview out for me

What have you been waiting on God to do for you?

Is it business, school, job, marriage, finances, breakthrough, healing, what is it?

God has a time to answer you, so never run ahead of Him

Wait on God to bring you what you really need in life

God has never failed yet

The Psalmist sang this song

Never failed me yet

Never failed me yet

Jesus Christ has never failed me yet

There's one thing I know

Everywhere I go

Jesus Christ has never failed me yet

Jesus has never failed anyone yet

And you will not be the first to be failed

He can’t fail

Listen to what David said in Psalms 37:25, it says

I have been young, and now am old; yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his descendants begging bread.

Wow, thank you Holy Ghost! Glory!

Who is the righteous one in this context?

The one who wait and depend on God

If you depend on God, you will never be forsaken and your descendent will never beg to eat

This is what Matthew also said in his 5th Chapter verse 3 (Matthew 5:3)

It says,

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven

The poor in spirit are those who wholly depend on God

Who are you depending on?

Your boyfriend or your girlfriend?

Your mum or your dad?

Your uncle or your aunty?

Are you depending on any mortal man?

God is the one to depend on

Jesus in John 14:6 says,

… I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

He is the way you need to tread on

He is the truth you need to feed on

He is the life you need to live on

Don’t run for what you want at the expense of what you need

You need Jesus and a total reliance on His plans for you

Isaiah 40:31 says,

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Huh, are you waiting on the Lord, to bring you what you really need in life?

Sometimes you will think that, you have waited for long, but to God, you have just started

Sometimes too, you will think that you need to wait on God the more, but to God you have waited enough and He has delivered your package to you, so just wait for your package

It’s not just enough to be told that some goods have been shipped abroad to you

You need to patiently and hopefully wait for the goods to arrive

Some people even kill themselves before their goods arrives

There is this news I heard in 2021, that a final year student from UEW (University of Education, Winneba, Ghana) was celebrating after school and he died. He was jumping and unfortunately fell off his neck and died

Hey, it will not be your portion

Your promotion and celebration shall meet you alive

You will not die before your time of celebration

You will be alive, just as I am alive celebrating my breakthrough

Hallelujah

The Lord has done it, and He is still packaging some people’s parcels for them

And you are next in line, hallelujah

You are next in line for that long-awaited miracle

Just trust God for your victory

He can do it better for you, so hold on to your faith and your confessions

He never lies

Don’t let the devil lie to you that you have waited for long, so go elsewhere to get what you want

The devil only gives a temporal solution, just to rip you off your eternal glory

Refuse to allow him to steal your future

Hallelujah

The bible says in Psalms 127:2 that,

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. 

Whom are you trusting for your victory child of God?

God knows when your time will come

God is more than an alarm clock or a reminding system

He is aware of the times and seasons for everyone here on earth

So your time will never pass you by

Unless you decide to get a fake one from the devil, an I know you won't do that

Wait on God somebody

Today, I am full of Joy and glory in the spirit

Some of you started university and thought how you could finish

You thought how you could pay your school fees

But you are here today (2021) in glory, giving glory to God

I celebrate you all

If you are graduating this year from any college or university, I duly celebrate you and greater doors await you

To those who are yet to start or finish, the Lord is with you and He will take you through

Praise the Lord

Shout to the Lord somebody

I pray for you, you will not depend on any arm of flesh

You will trust in the Lord and He will bring to pass His plans for you at the right time

I pray for you, you will not sell your glory or future to any Jacob

The Lord will jealously protect your future and glory for His name sake

You will not be intimidated by other peoples’ successes, but the successes of others will push you more to believe in God

You will not run ahead of God, God will meet you at the very point of your need

Hallelujah

The Lord bless you and keep you

The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you

The Lord be a pillar of fire ahead of your future and a pillar of cloud behind you and your past

May the Lord set a glorious table before you, in the presence of your enemies

May kings and queens come to your rising

I celebrate you today and declare you forever celebrated

In Jesus’ name

Shout a believing Amen somebody

Thank you for reading this piece

Share with me your testimony in the comment section

Stay blessed. Shalom!

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @Kobby Pastor 

On YouTube @Matthew Cobbinah Ministries

And on WhatsApp @ +233 547900989

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRAYING FOR WISDOM FROM ABOVE

SAY NO TO HOLLOW BRAVADO

Where's God?